Hello, This is...

Hello,
My name is Veronica. I want to begin a journey of my successful obliteration of body fat and excess weight. I do not want to LOSE weight any more because I keep finding it again. Yes, obliteration is the key this time.

I seem to have this one problem. My BACK. Every so often, it wants to take a break and it fails to warn me in advance. So, aside from the forced breaks because of a physical dilemma, I will exercise and eat the proper foods (most of the time). I love to cook and try new recipes, and they are not all fat-free Ya dig?

I have linked to the RSS feed for the 50Million Pound Challenge. Use these links to get more ideas. I'll check in later.

Lady "V"

1 comment:

  1. I just got really into cooking too but I've been trying to make the healthy recipes and to my surprise, they still taste delicious. Try some recipes from fitness.com - I think you'll like :)

    ReplyDelete