Caring for our Temple


The Bible calls our body our temple. Now, consider an actual temple - a building. Would you litter your temple with trash? Imagine how it would look if people were to open the doors of this temple and see garbage thrown about from room to room.


While taking some personal reflection, I thought about some of the things I have been doing to my temple. For instance, yesterday I went on a caffein binge. I hardly slept last night and I realized this is not good for my body. I kept waking throughout the night and this morning I made a committment to not do that to myself again.


Take a personal inventory of the things you are putting into your temple. We always have a reason for why we do it, but these unhealthy habits are slowly littering our temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment